Patient With Knee Pain100% SSL Secure
Providers: Help reduce knee pain and improve physical function in your patients using a tool designed to support shared decision making.
- Movement Is Life Shared Decision Making Tool―This Web-based support tool is designed to facilitate conversations between providers and patients who are experiencing knee pain yet who may have little insight into the impact of their disease. The tool presents a visual projection of patient outcomes reﬂective of patient choice. Upon completion of the tool, print the output page as a PDF for patient review and chart documentation.
- Movement Is Life Shared Decision Making Tool (User Guide)―A step-by-step guide to registering for and using the Web-based Movement Is Life Shared Decision Making Tool.
- Exercising With Knee Pain―Regular exercise is important to reduce pain and improve movement. Don’t let your patients miss out on the beneﬁts of exercise. Assist your patients in learning which exercises work best for knee pain, and get tips to motivate them.
- Weight Loss and Knee Pain―One of the biggest factors in preventing and treating knee pain is weight. Losing extra weight may help the pain from getting worse. Here’s how to help your patient start.
- Self-manage Your Knee Pain―By making positive and healthy lifestyle choices, your patient can self-manage his/her knee pain. It is important to address the physical and emotional eﬀects of knee pain. Here are 6 things that can help.
- Living With Knee Pain―Knee pain can be frustrating and unpredictable, but ignoring it will not make it go away. Here’s a better plan.
Order this Outcome Guided Engagement (OGE) and Shared Decision Making Tool and integrate it into your current electronic health record (EHR) system so these resources are always right at your fingertips, ready to be instantly printed out for your patients or emailed directly to their patient portals.
Here’s what you get when you order:
- A personalized URL that links directly to your functional OGEand Shared Decision Making Tool
- Just click on the arrow next to the resource to get a description of the tool.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to view the tool.
- Check the box next to the title to print or email the link to a patient or portal. It’s that easy!
- A Help link to instructions for integrating your OGE URL into your HIT/EHR system
- A webinar sign-up link where you can get answers to any additional questions you may have
- A dashboard link that will show you your OGE activity
Your OGE will arrive in 3-5 business days and come from [email protected]