Osteoarthritis Patient With Knee Pain100% SSL Secure
Providers: Eliminate or delay the need for a knee replacement in patients with osteoarthritis (OA) knee pain with these 4 evidence-based, easy-to-use resources.
- Exercising With OA―Regular exercise is important to reduce pain and improve movement. Don’t let your patients miss out on the benefits of exercise. Assist your patients in learning which exercises work best for OA and get tips to motivate them.
- Weight Loss and OA―One of the biggest factors in preventing and treating OA in the knees is weight. Losing extra weight may help prevent the disease from becoming more advanced. Here’s how to help your patient start.
- Self-management of Your OA―By making positive and healthy lifestyle choices, your patient can self-manage his/her OA. It is important to address the physical and emotional effects of OA. Here are 6 things that can help.
- Living With OA―OA knee pain can be frustrating and unpredictable for your patient but ignoring it will not make it go away. Here’s a better plan.
Order this Outcome Guided Engagement (OGE) and integrate it into your current electronic health record (EHR) system so these resources are always right at your fingertips, ready to be instantly printed out for your patients or emailed directly to their patient portals.
Here’s what you get when you order:
- A personalized URL that links directly to your functional OGE
- Just click on the arrow next to the resource to get a description of the tool.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to view the tool.
- Check the box next to the title to print or email the link to a patient or portal. It’s that easy!
- A Help link to instructions for integrating your OGE URL into your HIT/EHR system
- A webinar sign-up link where you can get answers to any additional questions you may have
- A dashboard link that will show you your OGE activity
Your OGE will arrive in 3-5 business days and come from [email protected]