Oncology Patient After Treatment During COVID100% SSL Secure
Providers: Improve the quality of life of oncology survivors with these 5 evidence-based, easy-to-use resources.
- Common Questions About Coronavirus and Cancer―The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) are working together to provide answers to cancer survivors’ frequently asked clinical questions about COVID-19.
- Staying Physically Active―A reasonable amount of physical activity is important for those who have had cancer. Here’s how to help your patient get back in the game.
- Reaching Out for Support―Despite the support patients get from family and friends, they may still feel isolated in their cancer journey. Here’s how they can find the additional support they need.
- Managing Anxiety―It is understandable that the fear of recurrence can weigh on patients at times. It’s okay for patients to be concerned. Here’s how they can take control and reduce their anxiety.
- Getting Ahead of Fatigue―Fatigue is the most common side effect of cancer and its treatment. Here are ways to help your patients manage their fatigue.
- Finding Pain Relief―Virtually all cancer-related pain can be treated successfully, helping improve patients’ quality of life during and after treatment. Here are suggestions to help your patients manage their pain.
Order this Outcome Guided Engagement (OGE) and integrate it into your current electronic health record (EHR) system so these resources are always right at your fingertips, ready to be instantly printed out for your patients or emailed directly to their patient portals.
Here’s what you get when you order:
- A personalized URL that links directly to your functional OGE
- Just click on the arrow next to the resource to get a description of the tool.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to view the tool.
- Check the box next to the title to print or email the link to a patient or portal. It’s that easy!
- A Help link to instructions for integrating your OGE URL into your HIT/EHR system
- A webinar sign-up link where you can get answers to any additional questions you may have
- A dashboard link that will show you your OGE activity
Your OGE will arrive in 3-5 business days and come from [email protected]